Judge, Jury... is the 21st episode of NCIS Season 16 and also the 375th episode of the entire NCIS series.
After entering cold case DNA into the system, Kasie solves a 30-year-old murder case, but a loophole in the legal system may set the suspect free, while McGee visits an elite technology company in Silicon Valley that is offering him a highly paid position.
- Director Vance, still sore about being deceived, erased any evidence towards his date.
- The stash of money that Wesley Clark found was revealed to be a deposit used specifically for vigilante murders (including the most recent vigilante murder).
- Westley Clark, true to his paranoia about being followed regarding what he had uncovered, ended up killed within Gibbs' home.
- Vance's former date is also present, with Vance and Gibbs assuming she was responsible for his death, although she claims innocence despite appearances.
- McGee, having earlier been invited to test out a social media company's products, is secretly sent to their headquarters specifically to investigate the slush fund that Wesley Clark encountered earlier, although it came at the cost of him being banned from using their products upon being caught.
- Eleanor Bishop is revealed to be born circa 1985/1986 (as she had been four years old at the time of the Klowny Kakes poisoning scare in 1989).
- Mike Farrell, who played B.J. Hunnicutt in M*A*S*H in Seasons 4 through 11, guest stars in this episode as Judge Miles Deakin
- In reality, the witnesses do not watch other witnesses testify during a court, and the defense by that point would have been well into the proceedings that DNA evidence could not be thrown out. In addition, Judge Deakin would not have the authority to get involved in the case, or interfere on McGee's behalf.
|Leroy Jethro Gibbs||Mark Harmon||Special Agent in charge of the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Timothy McGee||Sean Murray||Senior Special Agent and second-in command of the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Nicholas Torres||Wilmer Valderrama||Special Agent for the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Eleanor Bishop||Emily Wickersham||Special Agent for the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Jacqueline Sloane||Maria Bello||NCIS Forensic Psychologist.|
|James Palmer||Brian Dietzen||Medical Examiner for the Major Case Response Team.|
|Kasie Hines||Diona Reasonover||NCIS Forensic Specialist; Abby's replacement.|
|Leon Vance||Rocky Carroll||Director of NCIS|
|Donald Mallard||David McCallum||NCIS Historian.|
|Westley Clark||Scott William Winters||CIA Officer.|
|Mallory Madden||Dionne Gipson|
|Miles Deakin||Mike Farrell||Judge.|
|Kyle Larson||Cooper Huckabee||Retired sailor and the father of Jennifer and Thomas Larson.|
|Eliza Hutchins||Anna Khaja||Assistant district attorney.|
|Jennifer Larson||Jennifer Marsala||Kyle Larson's daughter and the brother of Thomas Larson.|
|Malik Madson||Larry Bates|