Lost Time is the 23rd episode of NCIS Season 16 and also the 377nd episode of the entire NCIS series.
The NCIS team investigates the murder of a Marine Sergeant in the States who was hailed as a war hero for his efforts overseas, while Gibbs turns to Doctor Grace Confalone for advice after he uncharacteristically unravels and abandons his team at a crime scene.
- Gibbs is haunted from telling McGee, Bishop and Torres about Pedro Hernandez's murder.
- Gibbs goes to his therapist Grace for help where he reveals this secret to her and he feels he broke Rule 4.
- Gibbs also tells Grace about burning Rule 10 to help Bishop.
- Sloane has been revealed to have taken therapy sessions over her feelings on her daughter.
- Leon Vance tells Gibbs that Fornell needs the latter's help, setting up the events of the next episode.
|Leroy Jethro Gibbs||Mark Harmon||Special Agent in charge of the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Timothy McGee||Sean Murray||Senior Special Agent and second-in command of the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Nicholas Torres||Wilmer Valderrama||Special Agent for the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Eleanor Bishop||Emily Wickersham||Special Agent for the NCIS Major Case Response Team.|
|Jacqueline Sloane||Maria Bello||NCIS Forensic Psychologist.|
|James Palmer||Brian Dietzen||Chief Medical Examiner for the Major Case Response Team.|
|Kasie Hines||Diona Reasonover||NCIS Forensic Specialist; Abby's replacement.|
|Leon Vance||Rocky Carroll||Director of NCIS|
|Donald Mallard||David McCallum||NCIS Historian|
|Grace Confalone||Laura San Giacomo||Doctor and therapist.|
|Inga Petrov||Anne Leighton||Former FSB specialist.|
|John Calfa||Carl Beukes|
|Lori Wilson||Mary Faber||Victim's wife.|
|Drunk Guy (Lost Time)||Gus Buktenica|
|Drunk Woman||Heather Grace Hancock|
|Clara Woods||Crystal Coney|