NCIS Season 10 premiered on September 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm EST in the United States and concluded on May 14, 2013.
- Season Ten Cast
|Leroy Jethro Gibbs||Mark Harmon||Special Agent in charge of the Major Case Response Team, NCIS|
|Anthony DiNozzo||Michael Weatherly||Senior Special Agent, MCRT, NCIS|
|Ziva David||Cote de Pablo||Junior Special Agent, MCRT, NCIS|
|Timothy McGee||Sean Murray||Special Agent, MCRT, NCIS|
|Abigail Sciuto||Pauley Perrette||Chief Forensic Specialist,NCIS|
|James Palmer||Brian Dietzen||Assistant Medical Examiner|
|Donald Mallard||David McCallum||Chief Medical Examiner, NCIS|
|Leon Vance||Rocky Carroll||Director of NCIS.|
Having been with the show for nearly ten years, Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer) was promoted to a series regular and as such, was added to the opening credits.
|211||1||Extreme Prejudice (episode)||September 25, 2012.||As they recover from the efforts of Harper Dearing's attack on the Navy Yard, the NCIS team race to stop Dearing once and for all with the FBI assisting them.|
|212||2||Recovery (episode)||October 2, 2012.||The NCIS team investigate when the body of NCIS's facilities manager is discovered while the team undergo psychological evaluations to determine how the Navy bombing has affected them.|
|213||3||Phoenix (episode)||October 9, 2012.||Ducky investigates the case of a Navy Commander whom he personally autopsied twelve years ago and as he takes charge of the case, the NCIS team find evidence suggesting that the supposed accidental death may have been murder while the team investigate when a Marine is dead and as the investigation unfolds, it appears that the two deaths are apparently connected.|
|214||4||Lost at Sea (episode)||October 23, 2012.||The NCIS team investigate when three members of a helicopter crew wash up on a beach, the crew having spent four days adrift at sea. But what should be a simple case becomes a murder investigate when the pilot is found dead. As this happens, Ziva challenges DiNozzo and McGee to a dare.|
|215||5||The Namesake (episode)||October 30, 2012.||The NCIS team investigate the murder of a Petty Officer while Gibbs meets his namesake who is also a friend of his father's.|
|216||6||Shell Shock Part 1 (episode)||November 13, 2012.||The NCIS team investigate the death of a Navy Lieutenant and discover that something much sinister is in play.|
|217||7||Shell Shock Part 2 (episode)||November 20, 2012.||The NCIS team race to stop a possible and potentially devastating terrorist attack from happening while Ziva's plans for the opera have Tony interested while Abby prepares for the NCIS Thanksgiving family dinner.|
|218||8||Gone (episode)||November 27, 2012.||The NCIS team must find and save a kidnapped girl while trying to solve a murder case that's connected to the kidnapping while Tony is jealous after learning that Ziva is making plans with a mysterious man.|
|219||9||Devil's Trifecta (episode)||December 11, 2012.||The NCIS team investigate an assassination attempt on the life of FBI agent Tobias Fornell with Gibbs and Fornell getting a shock when they meet their ex-wife who they discover is involved in a separate investigation altogether.|
|220||10||You Better Watch Out (episode)||December 18, 2012.||NCIS investigate when the husband of a Navy Lieutenant is found while Tony DiNozzo Sr arrives in Washington D.C. to spend Christmas with his son.|
|221||11||Shabbat Shalom (episode)||January 8, 2013.||A father and son out on a fishing trip discover the body of a Petty Officer, only for things to take a turn when it's discovered that the victim is actually a journalist while Ziva deals with the return of her estranged father.|
|222||12||Shiva (episode)||January 15, 2013.||In the aftermath of the shooting that has left both Eli David and Jackie Vance dead, NCIS searches for a potential motive behind the attack while Ziva is hellbent on revenge by any means necessary.|
|223||13||Hit and Run (episode)||January 29, 2013.||NCIS investigate the deaths of a Marine Lance Corporal and his civilian girlfriend with the case leading Abby to recall some painful memories associated with the first ever case she worked on when she was a young girl living in New Orleans.|
|224||14||Canary (episode)||February 5, 2013.||NCIS must use every trick in the book to get a renowned hacker to give them the location of the most wanted cyber terrorist in the world in the aftermath of an attack on MTAC that cost an undercover NCIS Special Agent his life.|
|225||15||Hereafter (episode)||February 19, 2013.||As the NCIS team investigate the death of a Marine at Quantico, Vance uncovers new information about his wife that causes him to question everything.|
|226||16||Detour (episode)||February 26, 2013.||The NCIS team face a race against the clock when Ducky and Jimmy are kidnapped on the way back from a crime scene.|
|227||17||Prime Suspect (episode)||March 5, 2013.||As a favor for a friend, Gibbs investigates the friend's son while wondering if the son could be a possible serial killer.|
|228||18||Seek (episode)||March 19, 2013.||The team investigate when a Marine is shot dead by a sniper in Afghanistan, forcing Gibbs and McGee to head to Afghanistan to uncover the truth.|
|229||19||Squall (episode)||March 26, 2013.||In the aftermath of a huge storm, NCIS border the U.S.S. Borealis to determine who is responsible for the death of the ship's doctor while McGee meets his estranged father.|
|230||20||Chasing Ghosts (episode)||April 9, 2013.||A Navy reservist asks the NCIS team for help in finding her husband who has been kidnapped while Tony becomes concerned for Ziva and believes that she is planning something in the hope of avenging her dead father.|
|231||21||Berlin (episode)||April 23, 2013.||As Gibbs, McGee and Abby investigate the death of a Mossad officer, Tony and Ziva head for Berlin, Germany to pursue Ilan Bodnar, the man responsible for Eli David and Jackie Vance's murders. This episode also marked the debut appearance of Orli Elbaz.|
|232||22||Revenge (episode)||April 30, 2013.||NCIS searches for Ilan Bodnar while Tony and Ziva struggle to cope in the aftermath of their car accident. This episode also marked the final appearance of Ilan Bodnar.|
|233||23||Double Blind (episode)||May 7, 2013.||As the NCIS team investigate the claims of a Petty Officer who believe he was being followed, they find themselves under investigation for their role in the Ilan Bodnar incident.|
|234||24||Damned If You Do (episode)||May 14, 2013.||Following Gibbs's arrest, the NCIS team must rally together to protect him and stop him from taking the fall. As this happens, they investigate the murder of a Navy SEAL.|
- From the Region 2 DVD:
Deployed For Adventure- In Season 10 of TV's highly acclaimed drama, NCIS, Special Agent Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) leads his crew on 24 all-new adrenaline-charged episodes. Serial killers, terrorists-at-large, a downed helicopter and a murder case that hits too close to home are just a few of the explosive cases that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service team are trained to crack. Co-stars Michael Weatherly, Cote de Pablo, Sean Murray, Pauley Perette, Rocky Carroll, Brian Dietzen and David McCallum shoot to thrill and take audiences along for the ride around the globe and into the heart, soul and guts of every scene. For the first time on DVD, this 6-disc set of the fan favorite series takes drama to new danger zones.
- Mr. Carroll Goes to Washington: An Interview with NCIS Director Mark D. Clookie- NCIS actor Rocky Carroll who plays Director Leon Vance on "NCIS" travels to Washington D.C. to interview Mark D. Clookie, the Director of the real-life NCIS agency.
- A Death in the Family- A behind-the-scenes glimpse at the Season 10 episodes, "Shabbat Shalom" and "Shiva".
- DiNozzo's Digs- A glimpse at the apartment of NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.
- You Wear It Well- A look at the various costumes that the main NCIS cast use.
- 10 Items or Less: 10 Random Looks at NCIS- A look at ten items associated with NCIS.
- X Marks The Spot: A Look at Season X- The NCIS cast and crew reflect on NCIS Season 10.
- 10 Years Aft- The NCIS cast and crew reflect on NCIS being on air for ten years.
- Inside NCIS- Vance's Office: Highly Decorated- How the Office of NCIS Director Leon Vance was created, Autopsy- Bodies of Work- a behind-the scenes insight into Autopsy/the NCIS morgue, Interrogation- If These Walks Could Talk- A glimpse at the Interrogation and Observation Rooms used on the NCIS set, MTAC- Telecommunication- A behind-the-scenes glimpse of MTAC, The Back Lot- Location, Location, Location- An insight into the back lot that is regularly used for various locations that make up the backgrounds seen in episodes of NCIS, The Ship: Set Afloat- A behind-the-scenes look at a ship set especially built for episodes of NCIS, The Squad Room- Centre of Attention- An insight into the NCIS Squadroom, Abby's Lab- Music and Mayhem- A behind-the-scenes glimpse at the lab of NCIS Forensic Scientist Abigail Sciuto.
- Cast and Crew Commentaries on Selected Episodes (Region 1 and 2): Commentary on "Extreme Prejudice" with Gary Glasberg and Tony Wharmby, "Seek" with Michael Weatherly and Scott Williams, "Hit and Run" with Pauley Perrette and Gina Monreal, "Detour" with David McCallum and Brian Dietzen.
- Deleted Scenes (Region 1 and 2).
- NCIS Season 10 aired alongside NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 and Hawaii Five-0 Season 3.
- This is the final season to have Cote de Pablo (Ziva David) on the DVD cover.
|Seasons of NCIS|
|NCIS Season 1 ♦ NCIS Season 2 ♦ NCIS Season 3 ♦ NCIS Season 4 ♦ NCIS Season 5 ♦ NCIS Season 6 ♦ NCIS Season 7 ♦ NCIS Season 8 ♦ NCIS Season 9 ♦ NCIS Season 10 ♦ NCIS Season 11 ♦ NCIS Season 12 ♦ NCIS Season 13 ♦ NCIS Season 14 ♦ NCIS Season 15 ♦ NCIS Season 16 ♦ NCIS Season 17 ♦ NCIS Season 18